TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Contract: The client’s approval for work to commence shall be deemed a contractual agreement between the client and MYASTRO STORE. The approval for the work can be through either an email confirming back the quote (with the quote document attached) or the quote document signed by the client. Important Payment of the advance fee indicates that the client accepts these terms and conditions, and approves to commence the work.
2. Photography and graphics: MYASTRO STORE may use stock photographs and images while creating the website. Images and graphics purchased from stock libraries are not generally included in the quote and will be invoiced separately. MYASTRO STORE will keep the client updated about the stock images being used and the cost involved before raising the invoice.
3. Browser compatibility: MYASTRO STORE makes every effort to design pages that work flawlessly on most popular current browsers i.e. IE11 and the latest version of Firefox/Chrome released on the date of the project agreement. We, however, cannot be held responsible for pages that do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after pages have been designed. IE10 and older IE versions are outdated browsers and hence we don’t design with them in mind. We recommend using the latest version of Chrome or Firefox instead of older versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer.
4. Content for general information only: The information given here is for general purpose only and is liable to be changed at the discretion of the company.
5. Search Engine Submission: Following services are not part of the project unless agreed otherwise in writing:
Submission of websites on different search engines.
Securing a good ranking of your website on different search engines.
Search Engine Optimization – On-Page/Off Page.
6. Site maintenance: Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the following services will be separately billed after the website has been made live:
Refinements and logical tweaks to the website, which were not planned/approved by the client earlier.
Content presentation and design updates that were not planned/approved by the client earlier.
7. Content: After MYASTRO STORE has delivered the website to the client, the client is solely responsible for the content/information/images posted on his website. If there is any error or omission by MYASTRO STORE team while uploading/posting the content/information/images on the client’s website, MYASTRO STORE will correct it if reported to MYASTRO STORE representatives.
8. Material: All material supplied by the client shall remain the client’s property. MYASTRO STORE rightfully believes that this material belongs to the client and that it does not breach any copyright laws. Under no circumstances shall MYASTRO STORE be held responsible for any claims, damages, and loss of profit or reputation caused to the client due to the use of material provided by the client.
9. Domain names booked by MYASTRO STORE on behalf of a client: MYASTRO STORE provides domain name consultancy if required. Domain names registered by MYASTRO STORE on the client’s behalf are property of MYASTRO STORE until the client has paid for the domain booked and any fee involved.
MYASTRO STORE agrees to transfer such domains to the client or his/her agent when asked to do so provided that all accounts have been settled.
Note: Domains booked and owned by the client are not subject to this term. This term applies only to those domains which are booked by MYASTRO STORE upon the request of the client.
10. Travel Time and Expenses: Travelling time to and from the client premises is not generally included in our estimate. If a visit/travel is required for the meeting, the client will bear all the expenses or as agreed by both parties.
11. Mode of Payment:
Clients Based Outside India: International Wire Transfers, Credit Card/PayPal via 2Checkout payment gateway.
Clients Based in India: NEFT, RTGS or Physical Cheques mailed to our office address.
12. Payment Terms:
Payment plan is agreed between the ‘Client’ and MYASTRO STORE based on the milestones.
Payment shall be due within 7 days of the invoice date unless specifically mentioned in the Invoice.
Full publication of the website/technical work will only take place after full payment has been received in our account unless otherwise agreed in writing.
Any material previously published may be removed if payment is not received. When this occurs, a minimum charge of $250 USD will be charged to have the site restored.
Accounts that have not been settled within 14 days of the date shown on the invoice will incur a late payment charge of $100 USD or 5% of the Invoiced Amount (whichever is higher), for each week delayed.
In case of delay in payments beyond the due date, MYASTRO STORE reserves the right to stop the work being commenced and ‘Client’ agrees to exempt MYASTRO STORE from meeting the timelines agreed.
13. Cancellation: Both parties reserve the right to cancel the project at any stage.
Any request for cancellation must be made in writing and received by us within 14 days of the initial payment made. You will be charged a cancellation fee of 10% of the total contract cost. We may also charge you for any programming, design or creative work we have already done for you up to the time we receive your cancellation, at our normal hourly rate(Rs. 500 Per Hour). In the event you delay the completion of your website for more than 6 months, MYASTRO STORE will give 30 days’ notice of intention to cancel the contract. Should you fail to remedy the breach to our satisfaction within this period, MYASTRO STORE will cancel the contract without further notice, any deposit paid will be retained to offset any design work completed to date and you also agree to pay for any charges not covered by the deposit.